continued to create new coffee experiences for its consumers through coffee, machine and services innovations, reaffirmed its ongoing commitment to sustainability, and set to revolutionize the coffee market in North America.
Rare and exceptional Grand Cru tasting experiences
In 2014 Nespresso continued to push the boundaries of its coffee expertise, bringing Club Members and consumers ever-new sensory experiences with limited edition and permanent range Grand Cru coffees.
• Bukeela ka Ethiopia Lungo
, the first Pure Origin Grand Cru to be sourced from Ethiopia, brought the Nespresso permanent coffee range to 22 Grands Crus.
• Limited Edition Cubanía
was inspired by the passion and intensity of the Cuban coffee tradition.
• Colombian Terroirs Limited Edition
paid tribute to the rich diversity of Colombian coffee.
• For the Special Reserve Maragogype Nespresso
coffee experts sourced the finest specimens of rare and uncommonly large coffee beans.
• The new Reveal Collection
, developed in collaboration with master glassmaker Riedel perfected the coffee tasting ritual.
Innovative machines give consumers more coffee drinking choices, convenience and design
While continuing to bring consumers new ways of enjoying highest quality coffee worldwide, Nespresso set to revolutionize the North American large cup coffee market.
• Featuring completely new technology, Nespresso
to cater to North American consumers’ preferences for large cup coffees.
is the most colourful, lightweight and compact machine in the Nespresso
• The Nespresso by KitchenAid® machine
unites two iconic brands with a legacy of exacting standards.
Renewed commitments to the advancement of sustainable quality
Building on its significant progress over the last ten years, Nespresso reaffirmed its deep commitment to sustainability through ambitious new programs and 2020 vision.
• Nespresso 2020 Sustainability ambition, called The Positive Cup, supported by CHF 500 million, will accelerate the company’s focus on sustainability.
• Nespresso piloted a retirement fund for coffee farmers in the Nespresso AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program in Colombia.
• Nespresso continued its work with TechnoServe to revive high quality coffee production in South Sudan, managing to export 10 tons of parchment coffee.
Giving connoisseurs around the world multifaceted opportunities to experience the brand
Nespresso makes it a point to support events that are likewise driven by passion and expertise to capture the essence of their discipline.
• Celebrating the world of high gastronomy, Nespresso
returned as Official Coffee for Bocuse d’Or Europe
• Joining the 67th Festival de Cannes as Official Partner and sponsor of the Grand Prix Nespresso at the Semaine de la Critique
, Nespresso celebrated cinematic excellence..
was Official Coffee Supplier for the 2014 Ryder Cup
, one of the most formidable challenges in the world of golf.
Nespresso looks forward to 2015 and to continuing to deliver consumers worldwide with new ways of understanding, appreciating and experiencing high quality coffees.
Nespresso wishes you all the best for the holiday season and the year to come!