- Founded in 1986
- Autonomous globally managed business of the Nestlé Group
- Present in 64 countries
- More than 12,000 employees worldwide, compared to 331 in 2000
- Over 50% of employees in the markets in direct contact with consumers
Discover Nestlé Nespresso SA
- 50% of our new Club Members experience Nespresso for the first time through friends and family.
- Over 5 million Facebook fans
- 340,000 unique customers visit our online boutique every day.
- George Clooney, our brand ambassador since 2005, was chosen by Nespresso Club Members.
Discover the Nespresso brand
- Only an estimated 1-2% of the world’s green coffee crop meets the Nespresso specific taste, aroma profiles and quality standards.
- 23 Grands Crus for in-home enjoyment - OriginalLine (updated March 31st 2016)
- 11 Grands Crus for out-of-home enjoyment (updated March 31st 2016)
- 14 Grands Crus for home enjoyment - VertuoLine (updated March 31st 2016)
- Several limited editions Grand Cru coffees per year
- 3 production centres based in Switzerland (Avenches, Orbe and Romont)
- In 2015, over 80% of our coffee was sourced through the Nespresso AAA Sustainable QualityTM Program.
Learn more about the Nespresso Grand Cru coffees
- In-house R&D
- A range of smart and stylish machines with over 60 models
- Machines developed with and produced by 8 machine partners
- Recognised with successive design awards, including 9 prestigious Red Dot Design Awards and 2 iF Product Design Awards
Learn more about the Nespresso machines
- Over 450 boutiques worldwide at the end of 2015, versus 1 boutique in 2000
- More than 1,000 coffee specialists in our Customer Relationship Centres maintain regular dialogue with Nespresso Club Members.
Learn more about the Nespresso services
All facts and figures on this page, except noted otherwise, date from December 2015.