- Founded in 1986
- Autonomous globally managed business of the Nestlé Group
- Present in 76 countries
- More than 13,500 employees worldwide, compared to 331 in 2000
- Over 50% of employees in the markets in direct contact with consumers
Discover Nestlé Nespresso SA
- 50% of our new Club Members experience Nespresso for the first time through friends and family.
- Over 6.5 million Facebook fans
- 440,000 unique customers visit our online boutique every day.
- George Clooney, our brand ambassador since 2005, was chosen by Nespresso Club Members.
Discover the Nespresso brand
- Only an estimated 1-2% of the world's green coffee crop meets the Nespresso specific taste, aroma profiles and quality standards.
- 24 Grands Crus for in-home enjoyment - OriginalLine (updated February 1st 2018)
- 15 Grands Crus for out-of-home enjoyment (updated February 1st 2018)
- 22 Grands Crus for home enjoyment - VertuoLine (updated February 1st 2018)
- Several limited editions coffees per year
- 3 production centres based in Switzerland (Avenches, Orbe and Romont)
- In 2017, over 90% of our coffee was sourced through the Nespresso AAA Sustainable QualityTM Program.
Learn more about the Nespresso coffees
- In-house R&D
- A range of smart and stylish machines with over 60 models
- Machines developed with and produced by 8 machine partners
- Recognised with successive design awards, including 9 prestigious Red Dot Design Awards and 2 iF Product Design Awards
Learn more about the Nespresso machines
- Over 700 boutiques worldwide at the end of 2017, versus 1 boutique in 2000
- Next day delivery in 29 countries
- More than 100,000 Nespresso recycling points
- Home collection for recycling in 18 countries
Learn more about the Nespresso services
All facts and figures on this page, except noted otherwise, date from December 2015.